Serbian Haxballerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodosli na nas sajt. Registrujte se ukoliko niste i postanite clan rastuceg drustva srpskih haxballer-a! Organizujemo turnire i lige, a pored toga sam forum ima dosta sadrzaja. Uzivajte.

PrijemLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupiHaxBall

3v3 Haxball European Competitions

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Gost

3v3 Haxball European Competitions Empty
PočaljiNaslov: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions EmptySre 29 Jun 2011, 07:14

Dear Serbian Haxballerz Admins and Players!
I represent a Polish 3v3 haxball league called HMTL (short for Haxball Manager Transfer League). I would like to offer you a chance to participate in prestigious 3v3 haxball competitions: the Haxball Champions League and the Haxball Europa League.
The Haxball Champions League is a competition aimed at finding the best European 3v3 haxball club. The champions of each league enter the competition and play against each other in order to determine which team is the best.
The Haxball Europa League is a competition for the best clubs that failed to qualify for the Haxball Champions League. Two or three teams (the second- and third-placed team from each league and the winner of the league cup, if a particular league holds one) from each league compete in the second most prestigious competition in European 3v3 haxball.
We would be honoured if you would like your league to play in the European competitions with us. Please contact us at komputerowiec21w@o2.pl.

Yours faithfully,
qtasse @ www.haxball-manager.pun.pl
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Grobar
Trener kluba
Trener kluba
Grobar

PočaljiNaslov: Re: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions EmptySre 29 Jun 2011, 07:24

Wow.. i as a player am really interested in this, but it is not up to me to decide, but i do believe that admins of this site will agree with this idea!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions EmptyČet 30 Jun 2011, 22:47

Grobar, could you please present the idea to the rest of the community? I'd like to know whether you would like to participate in the European competitions.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MaxTribina
Administrator
Administrator
MaxTribina

PočaljiNaslov: Re: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions EmptyPet 01 Jul 2011, 00:59

HI, I am admin. We already have our competition SHLŠ. Winner of this competition can play 3v3 Haxball European Competitions if you agree with me. And please tell me more about your competition, How are you planning system competitions?

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions EmptyPet 01 Jul 2011, 04:10

dear Admin, please visit http://euro-haxball.proboards.com/
this is the official forum of the Haxball European Competitions
please check out the forum 'Applications'
and sign up your league for the tournaments
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: 3v3 Haxball European Competitions   3v3 Haxball European Competitions Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

3v3 Haxball European Competitions
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Serbian Haxballerz :: Haxball :: Generalna diskusija-
Skoči na: